We are a small family owned business and started in 2001 in Sacramento.
Licensed C20 & C2, Insured and Bonded CA LIC# 950795
- NATE (North American Technician Excellence)
- BPI (Building Performance Institute)
- RSES (Refrigeration Service Engineers Society)
- EPA (Environmental Protection Agency)
- NCI (National Comfort Institute)
- NBI (National Balancing Institute)
- NSI (National Safety Institute)
- Greenpointe Rater (Build it Green – AKA BIG)
- Green Building Professional (Build it Green – AKA BIG)
In addition he has helped train hundreds of Architects; Engineers, Contractors and City/County Officials on the ‘Cal Green’: California Green Building Code working with BSC ( California Building Standards Commission) and HCD (California Department of Housing and Community Development).
He has worked alongside Executives of Sacramento Municipal Utilities District, Pacific Gas & Electricity and the California Energy Commission on various projects. He has done several projects that these groups have monitored and used his information to forward their plans to reduce the energy usage of the entire state of California.
He is also worked on projects with the National Renewable Energy Lab in Colorado focusing on Deep Energy Retrofits with the goal of 70%–90% energy reduction in existing buildings.