REMEMBER–HOMES AND BUILDINGS ARE INDIVIDUALLY DIFFERENT AND SHOULD BE ASSESSED FROM A HOLISTIC VIEWPOINT TO DETERMINE THE MOST COST EFFECTIVE SOLUTION TO MEET YOUR NEEDS.
SEE OUR VIDEO TO SEE THIS FOR YOURSELF.
We must always look for what RESULT the person (property owner) is after. (refer to the “How we work” section on home page)
We must ask questions to find this out.
When we ask questions we might find out that the person wants:
- Lowered bills
- No utility bill at all (“get off the grid”)
- Wants to do his or her part to help
- Wants a little of all the above
No matter the reason; we need to find this out and then determine:
Is Solar really the answer or not?
Why I say this is that:
1) Most people do not know how a building really performs from a holistic viewpoint.
2) Most people don’t have the knowledge and/or tools for determining a building’s performance and its potentials for improvement.
3) Many salespeople, utilities, manufacturers etc.perpetuate a 1 dimensional solution or “silver bullet” (see “The Secret of Energy Efficiency”) as the thing to do without any regard for cost effectiveness or guaranteed result.
4) Without actual testing and analysis there can be no other way to make a truly educated decision on something other than to make a guess.
Just like people, every home and building is different from every other one and needs to belooked at holistically as its own individual system and this “look” needs to be with actual tools, testing and analysis to determine what the best solution is TO GET THE DESIRED RESULT.
SEE OUR VIDEO TO SEE THIS FOR YOURSELF. Contact us today